English version of the ANNETTT software complex is coming soon. Price — 1730 Euro.
To purchase the ANNETTT software please send your request to email@example.com
The demo version of the software for isothermal austenite decomposition diagrams
calculations C-Curve-Demo. If you have installed the old version of this software, please remove it
before the new version downloading. You need to have 3.5 MB free disk space for the new version
The software complex ANNETTT for prediction kinetics parameters of undercooled
The ANNETTT software complex is aimed for analysis of regularities in transformation kinetics of
undercooled austenite decomposition in hypoeutectoid steels with carbon content 0.15—0.6% and total content
of alloying elements up to 7%.
The software complex has 3 modules:
- The system kernel (C-Curve module) — calculations of isothermal austenite decomposition diagrams (TTT-
diagrams) using neural networks.
- Module for dynamic calculations of phase transformations in the steel during cooling by complex
multistage modes VolConc.
- Module for calculations of Constant Cooling Rate austenite transformations diagrams (CCR-diagrams).
ANNETTT application areas
- Electronic handbook on isothermal and thermokinetic diagrams.
- Optimization of chemical compositions and heat treatment modes for the newly developing
hypoeuthectoid low- and medium-alloyed steels to obtain the required structure and properties.
- Optimization of steels heat treatment modes, particularly determination of optimal temperature for
heating to quenching.
- Stabilization of phase composition and mechanical properties of the roll at complex cycles of
thermomechanical treatment at variations of the steel compositions in the steel grade limits.
- Accounting of segregation non-uniformity in slabs.
- Integration possibility of the ANNETTT software into process control applications of modern rolling
- Education — development of the set of laboratory classes for
studies of influence of carbon and alloying content in steels on regularities of phase and structure
transformations of undercooled austenite.
- Operation system — from Windows XP to Windows 10
- RAM and processor — according to OS requirements
- Video — SVGA 800x600
- Свободное дисковое пространство — 10 МБ
- User interface devices — keyboard and mouse
- Additionally — CD-ROM drive or USB port for the software installation
Key principles of the software model
Basing on analysis of high number of published diagrams of isothermal austenite decomposition, the system
of learned neural networks was made to describe values of critical points А3 (ferrite transformation start),
А1 (pearlite transformation start), Мs (martensite transformation start), and course of the ferrite start
Fs, pearlite and bainite start and finish Ps, Pf, Bs, Bf curves in the “temperature-time” coordinates as
functions of chemical composition of the steel.
Extremely high closeness of fit between calculated and experimental parameters of the isothermal austenite
decomposition diagrams in the wide range of steels compositions was reached by the arbitration mechanism of
calculations by several networks with different architectures for every curve.
Basing on calculated diagram of isothermal austenite decomposition for the steel with given composition,
the dynamic calculation of phase transformations is performed for the user-defined multistage cooling cycle.
This cycle can include typical steel cooling processes such as cooling with furnace, normalization, fan
cooling, quenching in oil or water, linear cooling with user-defined velocity.
Constant cooling rate diagrams are calculated as series of linear coolings with velocities increasing in
the geometric progression.
Preferences of ANNETTT software complex
- High range of steels compositions in carbon and alloying content.
- Very high precision in determination of isothermal austenite decomposition parameters on TTT-diagrams
as functions of chemical composition of the steel: critical temperatures A3, A1, Мs are determined with
precision of ±15 ºС; the derivation of calculated С-curves from experimental ones is less than 10%.
- High reliability in determination of phase composition of the steel during its cooling by multistage
- High accuracy of CCR-diagrams calculated for given steel composition.